02/08/2017

posted Feb 8, 2017, 5:42 AM by Suzanne Bowen
Good morning.  I will let you know today by 1:00 as to the status of tomorrow's Winter Carnival.  The forecast does not look favorable.  And because of all the logistics, I cannot wait until tomorrow to cancel; it must be done today (or not).  I'll keep you posted...thanks!
Comments